Job: AT&T Full Time Sales Support Representative - Cary, NC (Cary Towne Center)
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
AT&T is at the center of the communication revolution. We are the number one wireless company in America and the largest telecommunications and entertainment company in the universe!
If you want to move fast, it's essential that your career is a good fit. How will you know? Let us help. We've developed a culture that recognizes individuals who have the vision to see the road ahead and the ambition to plot its course. If you enjoy a fast paced environment and talking with customers about the latest in wireless technology, you'll love the new AT&T.
- Exciting career paths that lead to new opportunities.
- Competitive hourly pay ranging from
- Excellent benefits (401k, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, medical/dental and more!)
- Top-notch on-going training on the latest technology
- A fun, fast paced work environment
Assists customers with the purchase of Company products and services, features, accessories and bill payments. Answers inbound calls and assists sales representatives. Processes paperwork and performs other duties as assigned by management. May sell all products and services offered by the Company. Responsible for ordering, shipping, receiving, organizing, and merchandising inventory. Perform monthly inventory audits and reconcile discrepancies.
Skills / Requirements
- Interacting with customers and providing prompt and courteous customer service to all customers in the store or via phone or email
- Variety in your work schedule
- Ability to identify and resolve customer related issues
- Identifying and solving problems
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of wireless services and equipment in order to provide information to the customer
- Turning customers on to the newest wireless accessories
- 1-3 years customer facing experience preferred.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays; occasional overtime
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax
- Ability to work in other locations as the needs of the business dictate may be required.
- Complete general duties as assigned by the manager including but not limited to: order, ship, receive, organize, and merchandize inventory
- May be required to wear a uniform
PLEASE BE SURE TO MENTION THAT YOU SAW THIS AD ON JOBING.COM!!!
Please submit resume online below.