This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at CHG Management, Inc.
Lead and manage the sales and operations aspects of the Weatherby Cary, North Carolina office. The Director has full P&L responsibility and will lead a team of sales managers and several specialty sales teams.
• Collaboratively set sales strategies and tactics and measure and report on results.
• Facilitate regular sales and financial progress meetings with leaders and sales staff.
• Work with sales managers to develop and execute ongoing staffing plans inclusive of recruiting, hiring, training, development and measurement strategies and tactics.
• Create, implement and measure an operating strategy that is designed to achieve profit goals.
• Create and/or administer reports detailing divisional sales performance such as sales forecast and trending analysis.
• Stay abreast of market conditions and competitive environment impacting the business and translate understanding into sales and marketing strategies.
• Facilitate ongoing and regular one-on-one interactions with direct reports, designed to enhance awareness, support and accountability.
• Form business relationships that will support growth objectives, externally and internally.
• Stay acutely aware of group KPI and develop, execute and measure strategies taking advantage of opportunity.
• Conduct monthly communication meetings focused on performance and opportunities.
• Contribute to a positive culture.
• Create, implement and measure group pricing strategies.
• Contribute to ongoing process improvements.
• Use anecdotal and quantitative data to diagnose opportunity and prescribe solutions.
• Collaboratively establish and maintain group focus on sales metrics.
• Formally present financial achievements and projections to Sr. leadership monthly.
• Participate in management meetings and provide feedback and suggestions to solve departmental issues.
• Develop and train sales managers.
• Participate in the development, execution and measurement of formal budgeting and business planning.
• Participate in cross departmental/team/divisional selling and leveraging efforts.
• Act as liaison between necessary support departments to facilitate sales process and growth strategies.
• Interact on a regular, collegial basis with other CHG offices’ managers and Executive VPs.
• Travel as needed to represent Weatherby.
• Professional level of written and oral communication skills.
• Demonstrated effective sales skills, business planning and P&L Analysis.
• Excellent follow-up and follow through skills, efficiently manage large amounts of information.
• Work effectively with other managers towards accomplishing business plan goals.
• Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
• Demonstrated contract negotiation expertise.
• Knowledge of industry business trends and competitors in the marketplace.
• Strong demonstrated understanding of healthcare staffing sales cycles across multiple specialties.
• Exposure to multiple staffing models.
• Robust understanding of the healthcare staffing market.
• Able to translate market knowledge into strategies that will growth the group.
• Formal presentation expertise (composition & delivery).
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience developing and executing sales training programs to include aspects of delivery, measurement & reinforcement.
• Highly self-directed. Effective negotiation skills.
Experience & Education:
• Minimum of five years P&L responsibility.
• Minimum of five years experience leading sales people in a diverse environment. (Preferably service industry)
• Minimum of five years staffing experience.
• Familiarity with process improvement strategies and tactics.
• Experience in sale of professional services.
•College level education
• Demonstrated basic financial analysis
• Well-developed administrative skills.
• Excellent organization and prioritization skills.
• Good problem-solving abilities.
• Demonstrated ability to develop sales management leaders
Note: Position descriptions are intended to serve as a guideline for typical duties and requirements of a position, but are not inclusive. Additional or different responsibilities within a reasonable scope of the position description may be added or deleted at any time at the discretion of management. Salary range designation may also be changed at any time at the discretion of management. CHG is an EOE/ADA employer.