Job: OFFICE CLERK
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at Duke University
- 1 OFFICE CLERK
- 2 DATA ENTRY CLERK
- 3 DIRECTOR, PROJECT MANAGEMENT OFFICE & EWP SUPPORT
- 4 STAFF ASST - DIVINITY SCHOOL
- 5 STAFF SPECIALIST
- 6 ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
- 7 NONDUKE STUDENT/INTERN
- 8 STAFF ASST
- 9 PROGRAM COORD
- 10 EXEC DIR, DEV MKTG AND COMMUNICATION
- 11 OCT Reading Center IT Technical Analyst
- 12 ADMINISTRATIVE INTERN
- 13 ASSOC ADM NETWORK DEVELOPMENT
- 14 CAMP COUNSELOR
- 15 DEVELOPMENT OFFICER, FSB
- 16 DEVELOPMENT OFFICER, MC
- 17 ASSOC DIR, FOUNDATION REL & CORPORATE GIVING
- 18 FINANCIAL ANALYST I - DUKE UNIVERSITY FACILITES MANAGEMENT
- 19 FINANCIAL ANALYST I
- 20 FINANCIAL CARE COUNSELOR
- 21 ASSIST VP, FOUNDATION RELATIONS
- 22 RESEARCH ADMINISTRATOR
- 23 DIRECTOR, GLOBAL EDUCATION
- 24 PATIENT ACCOUNT ASSOCIATE
- 25 EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, TALENT MANAGEMENT - MEDICINE DEVELOPMENT
Browse Similar Jobs: Administrative/Clerical
Position Title OFFICE CLERK
Requisition Number 400532064
Auto req ID 39650BR
Duke Entity CENTRAL ADMIN MANAGEMENT CTR
Department Name Athletics Administration
Full Time / Part Time PART TIME
Job Code 477 OFFICE CLERK
Job Family Level 02
Job Description Occ Summary
Perform generally routine clerical duties applying established office
systems or procedures.
Perform generally routine clerical duties to include operation of
standard office machines.
Verify written information against existing records and make basic
Tabulate and post data in record book, copy data and assist in the
compilation of records or reports.
Inspect various records for completeness and accuracy; arrange and file
a variety of materials.
Open, sort and route incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail. Type
material incidental to other duties.
Answer telephone; make appointments within prescribed schedule; act as
Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work
being performed by individuals
assigned to this classification.
This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities
and duties required of
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Work requires a knowledge of basic grammar and mathematical principles to perform routine clerical/office support duties normally acquired through a high school education.
None required above minimum education/training requirement. OR AN EQUIVALENT COMBINATION OF RELEVANT EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE