Job: Field Sales Representative
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Field Sales Representative
Description The Field Sales Representative is responsible for the sales and growth
of existing account business and is accountable to provide specific tire
unit volume to achieve assigned sales objectives. In addition, this
position is responsible for the solicitation and signing of new
accounts, in particular G3X accounts.
* Understanding of Goodyear products and brands to apply knowledge and recommendations to the tire retailers within the market.
* Experience with warehouse inventory systems
* Previous sales experience in a retail/wholesale environment.
* Sales Relationships - retail/wholesale-gain market share and meet sales and profit goals.
* Sales - Communicate Tire Retailers-retailer as well as promotional, merchandising and display assistance to assigned accounts.
* Successful completion of the Field Sales Representative training offered through Goodyear University within 1-year in position.
* Previous experience in tire industry or related field.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field or 5+ years wholesale or tire retail experience with at least 3 years in a customer service, telemarketing or office manager position. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
* Solicit new tire retail distribution to grow market share within assigned territory as well as convert qualified accounts to G3X dealers. 35%)
* Provide product, promotion, merchandising and general sales training to customer representatives on a ongoing basis to strengthen Goodyear sales within customer accounts. (15%)
* Understand products and prices offered by competition and update management on any market conditions that could impact Goodyear sales or market share. Manage market area promotional activity. (10%)
Business Line COWD
Location NC, Raleigh
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, The Jobs
This company does not have more jobs