Job: Reminiscence Care Manager CNA
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at Sunrise Senior Living
Reminiscence Care Manager - CNA
Employee Type: Part-Time
Location: Raleigh, NC
Job Type: Management, Nurse, Health Care
Experience: Not Specified
Date Posted: 3/26/2013
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Stay Connected to Sunrise Senior Living
Job: Resident Care
Organization: Sunrise at North Hills
Do you love working with seniors and caring for others in a home like environment? Working in a warm, inviting setting, committed to helping others, you will understand why our residents feel right at home and our team members feel the same way. At Sunrise Senior Living we specialize in the care of residents with Alzheimer's disease. We refer to the place where we care for these residents as our 'Reminiscence Neighborhood'. There are many special features of this care environment that are intended to create pleasant days for the residents who live there. Join the journey and hear the stories of the residents and team members in this important and rewarding role. Responsibilities
As a designated care provider at Sunrise, you will be at the center of what we do best, caring for the residents of our communities.
* You will build meaningful relationships with a specified number of seniors and their families as you provide assistance with activities of daily living, attend to individual care needs and get to know their unique preferences and personalities.
* You will notify management of changes in condition and recommend adjustments in the level of care and service.
* You will assist residents in life skills and other life enriching activities as indicated on their individual profile.
* Blends a variety of multi-sensory experiences into the resident's day.
* Dedication to and passion to serve seniors with excellent customer service skills
* Positive attitude, the flexibility to perform various duties in service to the residents and the ability to work in a team environment are keys to success
* High School diploma / GED accepted and may be required per state regulations
* North Carolina CNA certification
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* Previous experience working with seniors preferred and desire to serve and care for seniors
* Ability to make choices, decisions and act in the resident's best interest
* Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and a level of understanding
* Competent in organizational, time management skills
* Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
Join the journey and hear the stories of the residents and team members in this important and rewarding role.