Job: Associate Investigator - Fayetteville, NC
The investigator will be in a position of trust, a role that requires integrity, confidentiality, intensity, commitment and pride in our country’s security matters. The main responsibility of the Investigator is to collect the requested information relevant to background investigations pertinent to the contract assignment. The ultimate goal is customer satisfaction achieved through timeliness, meeting or exceeding customer and internal standards, and effective in identifying relevant issues.
* Organize and schedule the work.
* Conduct security and pre-employment background investigations to determine the suitability and qualifications of individuals based on contract requirements.
* Interview subjects to gather leads and to clarify discrepant information.
* Conduct face to face interviews based on leads developed to determine the accuracy of information.
* Conduct record checks at law enforcement agencies and courts.
* Confirm education and military service information.
* Communicate with the Operations Center, District Managers, Team Leaders, and Team members.
* Daily report writing / transmit reports.
* Daily travel and “out of area” travel 2-5 weeks as assigned.
* Complete other duties and projects as assigned.
* Assigned cases completed prior to completion date.
* Ability to properly zone the workload assigned.
* Degree of support given to the Team Leader, team members, district office.
* Meeting or exceeding performance requirements based on the metrics developed for the Investigator position.
* Ability to efficiently use the computer programs necessary for the position.
* Frequency of deficiencies.
* Frequency of finding issues as developed through testimonies.
* Number of testimonies per day/months of coverage.
* Frequency of more complex cases.
* Ability to maintain professionalism in completing all aspects of the job.
USIS provides reasonable accommodation to otherwise qualified employees who are disabled or become disabled and need assistance to perform the essential functions of their positions.
All applicants for this position must reside within or be willing to relocate (before the time of hire) to: 25 miles of Fort Bragg, NC.
Salary: This is a non-exempt position.
Posting: All applicants must apply online through USIS.com, all internal applicants must apply through USIS intranet website at iUSIS.
How to Apply: All internal applicants must apply through USIS intranet website at iUSIS.
USIS values diversity in its workforce and encourages minorities and women to apply. USIS is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.
USIS Field Investigator Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree or 36 months’ comparable work/military experience
• Must possess US Citizenship
This company does not have more jobs