Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT IMS Analyst in North Durham, North Carolina at AccruePartners
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Fortune 500 manufacturing and technology organization with significant investment in R&D and Innovation
- Rich history with over 150 years of significant growth and innovation
- Expanding global footprint in North America, South America, Europe and Asia
- Industry leader within all 8 divisions and leader in each
- Known for growing talent internally and promoting internally
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Culture: Highly collaborative, teamwork-oriented environment
- Growth: Make an immediate impact in this high visibility role
- Opportunity: Ability to drive change within organization with a focus on process improvement
- Stability: Strong executive leadership team investing in its talent and elevating the global footprint
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED:
- North Durham, NC
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- Analyst for IMS solution delivery.
- Developer for Integrated Manufacturing Systems (IMS), Camstar solution, and SSRS solutions.
- Develop, test, and, implement software solutions.
- Interact with customer to gather and define system requirements.
- Review and respond to documented issues related to a system change.
- Provide oversight of development work.
- Monitor quality of the output to ensure end product meets required specifications.
- Trouble-shoot complex applications problems or other IT problems that may have a significant impact on the business.
- Utilize software development life-cycle processes required skills.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
- In depth understanding of SQL Server software and in developing complex queries, views, triggers, stored procedures and reporting services reports (SSRS).
- In depth understanding of .Net, ASP, and VB.
- Ability to work independently to develop, test, troubleshoot, and document system requirements.
- Ability to accurately and effectively communicate the status of tasks.
- Ability to provide accurate estimates of the time and effort required to complete tasks. * Ability to work independently with minimal oversight and management.
- Ability to work with end users to develop requirements.
- C++ and C SharpDesired Skills.
- Camstar experience.
- Experience developing solutions for manufacturing applications.
- Experience utilizing Team Foundation Server Education and Experience.
- 4-year degree preferred Soft Skills (Communication/Team/Leadership).
- Self-starter and takes ownership for deliverables and deadlines.
- Team player