Adecco Engineering & Technical
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Adecco Medical and Science - Solutions Consultant - Cary, NC
at Adecco Engineering & Technical
- Healthcare Division - Adecco Medical and Science
Business Development Manager
POSITION OBJECTIVES: As a Business Development Manager, you will spend your days speaking to education and healthcare professionals, administrators, and decision-makers. You will be assessing their needs, offering consulting services and selling managed services related to educational and healthcare staffing.
- Establish, build and maintain long-term relationships with clients
- Negotiate contracts and agreements related to service
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date fact sheets or related documents on all clients, prospective clients and important metrics.
- Spend over 90% of time on development and maintenance of service accounts through outside sales activity and including generating new sales leads.
- 10-15% travel required
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or a minimum of 2-4 years equivalent experience required
- Experience with successful sales and/or marketing initiatives
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization including external clients
- Must exhibit advanced customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and with other team members
- Ability to set and achieve challenging goals
- Ability to operate PC-based systems and web-based CRMs
- Knowledge of principles and methods for selling services; this includes marketing strategy and tactics, sales techniques, and sales management systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sense of urgency
- Self-motivated for success
About the rewards:
The rewards are performance-based compensation and excellent benefits, the energy of being part of a team, long-term professional relationships and the satisfaction that you improved the lives of students and patients in healthcare and educational settings.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records