Affiliated Engineers, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mechanical Senior Project Engineer
at Affiliated Engineers, Inc.
- Job ID
- Job Location
- US-NC-Chapel Hill
Affiliated Engineers, Inc. (AEI) is a collaborative community of about 650 resourceful, creative professionals who plan, design, and deliver high-performance systems for organizations that improve lives and contribute to a sustainable future in Healthcare, Science & Technology (S&T), Mission Critical, Energy & Utilities (E&U), Commissioning and more.
We have a great opportunity for you to join AEI in a Mechanical Senior Project Engineer role in our CHAPEL HILL, NC office.
Here is what we have in store for you:
In this role, you will build and maintain relationships with clients and project partners, and are responsible for the overall design process on assigned projects within a particular discipline. You will also develop innovative and unique design solutions to align with project, client and project partner needs and leads the team in implementing solutions.
What you will need to Succeed:
- BSME/BSAE (or other engineering discipline with applicable experience).
- 15+ years of experience designing HVAC building systems for research, Healthcare or Higher Education facilities.
- Professional engineering registration required.
- Proficiency in computer operation for engineering design programs (i.e. Revit MEP, AutoCAD, Navisworks) preferred.
What sets you apart:
- Strong spoken and written communication skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Quick technical comprehension and motivation focused on client outcomes.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Effective working individually and within team environments.
What AEI brings:
- AEI passionately invests in our employees by providing a collaborative, innovative work environment and the opportunity for personal and professional growth working among the brightest minds in the industry
- An appreciation for its employees and a culture that reflects that. We promote a flexible work environment, a focus on our communities and the world around us all while providing you with the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects.
- An exceptional benefit package as well as a year-end bonus based on company profits, individual responsibility, and performance.
We provide the tools and a support system to ensure a thriving career. If this environment and opportunity to work on world-changing projects aligns with your goals, we would love to meet you.
Come work with us!
To be considered, apply online at https://aeieng.com/about/careers/.
AEI is proud to be an EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled