Affordable Dentures & Implants
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Accounting Services Supervisor
at Affordable Dentures & Implants
- Job ID
- Job Locations
Affordable Care, LLC (“ACI”) was founded in 1975 and today is America’s largest dental support organization focused on tooth replacement services, with 320 affiliated practices in 40 states. Headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina and doing business under the retail names Affordable Dentures and Affordable Dentures & Implants, the company’s affiliated practices offer a range of tooth replacement services including dentures, dental implants and tooth extractions. The company’s unique, highly-focused business model enables dentists to provide high-quality, low-price dental prostheses to over 400,000 patients annually.
Each practice is individually owned and operated by a licensed dentist to provide dentures and dental implants delivered with the highest levels of professionalism and care. Affordable Care is differentiated in the marketplace by offering same-day service for dentures and tooth replacement. Every practice has its own on-site dental lab, which adds convenience and value for patients. More than six million patients have received services from an Affordable Care-affiliated practice.
Affordable Care was acquired by Berkshire Partners (“Berkshire”) in October 2015
Affordable Care is seeking an Accounting Services Supervisor reporting to the Accounting Services Manager. This role is responsible for supervising the accounts payable function. Further details on the role follow:
- Supervises a team of 5 direct reports.
- Monitors workflow to ensure that vendor invoices are paid timely and accurately.
- Responds to vendor inquiries about payment status.
- Leads integration of activities performed at remote locations into the central office accounts payable function.
- Experience using and a propensity to quickly learn how to navigate various financial systems. Must be a very efficient Microsoft user.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic, high sense of urgency, ability to roll-up their sleeves and the passionate desire to drive results.
· Provides outstanding customer services.
· Plans and manages an efficient workflow.
· Identifies and implements process improvements.
· Establish and maintain internal controls.
Candidate Profile & Preferred Experience
- Experience working in a fast-growth company, particularly one where new location roll-outs (i.e. new retail stores or branches) have occurred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 5 of experience in accounting or audit
- Excellent time management and ability to multi-task
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Experience with system implementations and accounting software, Great plains experience desirable
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements
- Strong attention to detail
- Collaborative work style with team, management and customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills