Affordable Dentures & Implants
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager, Digital Marketing
at Affordable Dentures & Implants
- Job ID
- Job Locations
Manager, Digital Marketing
Affordable Care, LLC
Morrisville, NC (Research Triangle Park)
Job Group: Marketing
Job Sub Group: Digital Marketing
Last Updated: January 2019
Reports to: Director, Digital Marketing
Responsible for managing the day-to-day paid digital marketing efforts, driving campaign execution and optimization for digital performance campaigns in partnership with internal and external partners. Includes managing effective digital advertising plans focused on maximizing new patient acquisition as cost efficiently as possible. Works with CRM to support direct to consumer marketing efforts and works with Media to drive the paid digital marketing efforts across an integrated media plan.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Consult and partner with key stakeholders on the development of digital marketing campaign strategies and test plans across paid search, retargeting, mobile ads, and digital video in support of a network of affiliated individual practices.
- Manage campaign development across all digital advertising tactics, including the overall search strategy, to ensure campaigns are successfully implemented, drive traffic to our website and the individual practice websites.
- Provide guidance and direction to third party agencies in the development of digital marketing plans to ensure optimization of and adherence to our budget and campaign performance across our digital marketing channels.
- Leverage digital technologies and best practices to drive campaign performance optimization.
- Track and analyze conversion rates of campaigns, prepare dashboards for marketing leadership highlighting performance and learnings, budget and ROI measurements.
- Drive the execution and approval of the digital channel strategy, priorities and goals to ensure cross-functional alignment and effective roll out of new initiatives; field questions and inquiries from Field Operations and solicit support from IT, as required, and obtain approvals from Practice Owners.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- 5+ years in digital marketing, client-side or agency experience, including paid search, organic search, display, retargeting, social media. PPC as a core strength is a must
- Experience with minimum 200-400K/ month ad spend
- Experience with e-commerce and lead generation using contemporary tools
- Familiarity with Google Tag Manager a plus
- Must be a reporting guru- excel mastery, SQL, Google macros, etc
- Experience in a multi-location retail environment preferred and/or health care and dental industry experience a plus, with associated knowledge of HIPAA laws and regulations.
- Significant experience defining and executing performance-based digital advertising campaigns with accountability for sales and revenue goals.
- Experience working with a variety of digital advertising tactics including paid search, display, video and paid social.
- Exposure to different media buying methods (e.g. ad networks, programmatic, publisher).
- Should maintain detailed knowledge of digital marketing best practices and emerging technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or marketing-related focus.
- Must demonstrate strong analytics skills including ability to synthesize data and provide insights and strategic actions.
- Self-motivator with collaborative spirit. Proven track record of managing digital marketing channels to drive successful performance.
- Ability to prioritize and manage projects simultaneously and work cross-functionally.
- Ability to manage multiple large projects, while being responsive to smaller projects and requests that arise.
- Strong project management and process development capabilities.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills.