Allied Reliability Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Allied Reliability Group
- # of Openings
- Hidden (17630)
- Contract to Permanent (Full Time)
In your role as Maintenance Electrician, you will play a crucial role in identifying and preventing issues in the plant environment. The safety of our employees and our products is crucial, and as a maintenance mechanic you’ll help us achieve our safety goals by proactively accessing your environment and attending to issues or concerns. You’ll lead as you share your knowledge of safety rules and regulatory compliance with your colleagues, making the workplace safer, and more productive.
- Comply & adhere to all employee safety policies, GMP, OSHA Safety and Health rules as well as food safety policies and procedures.
- Maintaining cleanliness and organization of the maintenance shop and production floor in accordance with GMP's, plant policies, processes and procedures. Maintain a high sanitation level and monitor for cross contamination.
- Install and maintain all electrical and electronic plant & production equipment – includes motors, electrical/electronic controls, etc.
- Using problems solving skills and root cause analysis to resolve and/or mitigate issues.
- Collaborating with Maintenance Planners to scope, kit, and execute maintenance plan.
- Using SAP to issue work requests, complete work with feedback, time, parts, and comments.
- Performs preventive/predictive maintenance on plant and production electrical & electronic equipment.
- Diagnose, repair, rebuild, and redesign multiply electrical and mechanical systems plant wide.
- Read & interpret electrical wiring diagrams and oscilloscope.
- Performs general mechanical troubleshooting, maintenance, and installations as needed.
- Will assume and perform additional responsibilities/duties as designated and/or assigned by supervision.
- Two year Associate Degree in a Technical Field or closely related discipline.
- Two to three years experience in an industrial plant environment as a Maintenance Technician is preferred.
- Four year Technical Degree.
- Be a communicator (must be able to communicate with all departments and with all levels of management). Be proactive, motivating, and organized. Must have the ability to multi-task.
- MUST POSSESS AN UNDERSTANDING OF THE MECHANICAL CONCEPTS.
- Must be able to lift above fifty pounds.
- Willingness and ability to work on weekends (potentially consecutively), holidays, variable shifts (for example, lengths or days), and mandatory overtime with or without accommodation.
- Comprehension of machine sirens and alarms for product jams, oncoming forklift traffic, etc.
- This position requires regular attendance and punctuality in accordance with Company policies. Additionally, the ability to interact well with other employees and work overtime, as necessary.