Allied Reliability Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Allied Reliability Group
- # of Openings
- Hidden (17630)
- Contract to Permanent (Full Time)
Working as a fundamental member of the manufacturing organization you will be a key partner to Operations, Quality Food Safety and Environmental Health, and Safety personnel. We are looking for a passionate team player who loves solving problems and is eager to help shape a strong future for our company and their career.
In your role as Maintenance Mechanic you will be part of our success by:
- Complying with employee safety policies, GMP, OSHA Safety and Health rules as well as food safety policies, and procedures.
- Maintaining cleanliness and organization of the maintenance shop and production floor in accordance with GMP's, plant policies, processes and procedures.
- Maintain a high sanitation level and monitor for cross contamination.
- Perform duties to maintain, diagnose, rebuild, and redesign plant equipment to drive better performance of plant machinery by using preventive and predictive techniques with minimal supervision.
- Using problems solving skills and root cause analysis to resolve and/or mitigate maintenance issues.
- Collaborating with Maintenance Planners to scope, kit, and execute maintenance plan.
- Using SAP to issue work requests, complete work with feedback, time, parts, and comments.
- Perform repairs and rebuilds of machinery and subassemblies, make adjustments and improvements as appropriate.
- Monitor all safety rules, regulation, and communicate any concerns or issues to Shift Supervisor/Manager who will enforce.
- Maintain close working relationship with all assigned line personnel and Management Staff.
- Will assume additional responsibilities/duties as designated and/or assigned by Supervision.
- Ensure the next shift has been set up according to line standards and shift activities are cascaded down.
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Manufacturing, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Two year Associate Degree in a Technical Field or closely related discipline preferred.
- Two to three years experience in an industrial plant environment as a Maintenance Technician is preferred.
- Four year Technical Degree is preferred.
- Be a communicator (must be able to communicate with all Departments and with all levels of Management). Be proactive, motivating, and organized. Must have the ability to multi-task.
- APPLICANTS MUST POSSESS AN UNDERSTANDING OF THE MECHANICAL CONCEPTS.
- Must be able to lift over fifty pounds.