Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Requisition ID
- Posted Date
- 2 weeks ago(10/7/2019 1:50 PM)
- Client Service/Support
Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
The primary purpose of this role is to manage and control of internal projects for the business, to ensure project completion on time to budget and meeting customer needs.
- Support Allscripts Solutions Management or other Allscripts Management by providing project management control on key initiatives, usually pertaining to developing and delivering solutions to market or to internal process improvement.
- Ensure adherence to common processes, such as the Product LifeCycle Management (PLM) process, and the Software Development LifeCycle (SDLC).
- Work with Project Team to define, estimate & schedule project work to achieve project scope.
- Provide a platform for communication and relationship management -- engage stakeholders for buy-in, relieve bottlenecks & complexity.
- Provide performance monitoring, information and reporting; help diagnose root cause of problems.
- Identify and escalate critical issues in timely manner.
- Ensure teams are taking corrective action as necessary to deliver complete scope, desired quality and timeliness of strategic programs.
- Keep team apprised via project plans, meetings and discussion minutes of project tasks identified, tasks to be completed, and work not completed.
- Identify resource needs and competencies
- Set and communicate team/individual responsibilities
- Raise concerns timely to leadership regarding mismatch on required project team member's competencies
- Allocate work load to fully utilize every program team member's talent
Academic and professional qualifications:
- Successful completion of Bachelor's degree or relevant business / information technology experience.
- PMP Certification preferred.
- Demonstrable project management skills, including influencing, communications and tracking skills, and planning and organization.
- Solid knowledge of project management methodologies, tools & techniques.
- Strong ability to collaborate with individual contributors to define business process issues, analyze operational efficiencies, implement creative solutions, and measure delivery results.
- Minimum 3 years relevant project management and/or management experience, plus at least 5 years relevant business experience.
- Ability to travel as warranted by project work; frequency will vary depending on project requirements, up to 100%
- Work is performed in a normal office setting with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards; substantial time is spent working on a computer, having meetings and on conference calls.
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.
Allscripts' policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Allscripts must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
From a "VEVRAA Federal Contractor" We request Priority Referral of Protected Veterans