Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Offensive Security Engineer
- Requisition ID
- Posted Date
- 5 months ago(4/9/2019 9:43 AM)
- Information Technology
Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
The primary purpose of this role is to assist development and operational teams in the appropriate application of security best practices and the use of advanced security technologies
- Accountable for the design of complex security systems, integration of those systems into myriad operational products, hosting environments.
- Also accountable for correctly identifying security vulnerabilities with accuracy, then designing and executing on remediation plans involving the acquisition, design, test, integration, and implementation of advanced security tools.
- Assist development and operational teams in the appropriate application of security best practices and the use of advanced security technologies
- Assist in the implementation of security solutions and ensure their integrity
- Internally recognized as highly competent in security areas, will review and participate in benchmarking, installation, upgrade, configuration, deployment and testing activity
- Investigate innovative approaches to improve software security
- Familiarity with industry changes in security standards, information management, development standards, methods and emerging 3rd party security software in order to advise on security and leverage industry best practice in the design and construction of Allscripts software products
- Support day to day technical control of security projects by assisting Project Management in planning technical aspects of projects
- Provide regular updates on project status
- Support and mentor individual junior members of the team
- Perform detailed security reviews to ensure design components are being securely implemented
- In concert with other security architects within Allscripts create a center of expertise and forum for common security design and reuse
- Participate in the definition and documentation of security standards and best practices
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- B.S. in Computer Related Field required
- 2+ years in a comparable security role
- Strong experience with penetration testing
- CISSP strongly preferred
- CISA or CISM preferred
- Work is performed in a standard office environment with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.
Allscripts policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Allscripts must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
From a "VEVRAA Federal Contractor" We request Priority Referral of Protected Veterans