Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr Solutions Content Editor
- Requisition ID
- Posted Date
- 1 month ago(9/9/2019 4:30 PM)
- Software Development
Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
The primary purpose of this role is to develop and maintain high-quality solutions content into Allscripts products through internal development or integration with partner offerings. Ownership and maintenance of Allscripts EHR database used in standard delivery.
- Partners with Solution Management to prioritize and specify content solutions for Sunrise and Paragon EHRs
- Owns formatting, configuration, standardization, documentation, testing, maintenance, packaging and release of solutions content and related components
- Defines content requirements and effectively communicates problem(s) to be solved and who we are solving it for
- Provides direction regarding the utilization, formatting and design of specific content solutions to meet content needs
- Participates in and leads (as needed) Content Team meetings and other projects as assigned
- Works closely with regulatory bodies to ensure documents are in compliance with government policies, procedures, and regulations
- Manages related projects to ensure they are delivered on time and meet or exceed expectations
- Develops, edits and optimizes key building blocks of content solutions for EHR products, including clinical documentation and core configuration
- Develops rigorous testing standards for the clinical review of internal content as well as content provided by vendors or customers
- Provides high quality internal and external content support including meeting planning and material preparation, regular communications, content presentations, meeting recaps and follow-up actions
- Develops and maintains high quality relationships with internal Allscripts staff as well as partners and customers with timely, articulate and accurately written and oral communications
- Provides project management for team projects, including development and maintenance of project plans, status updates, task prioritization and issue escalation when needed
- Identifies functionality gaps for future product expansion and participates in business analysis regarding their addition
- Participates in specialty professional organizations as appropriate
- Implements changes and updates to content
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- Associates or Bachelors degree in a relevant program of study
- RN, NP, PA, RT, PT or Pharmacy preferred
- Typically requires 4-6 years experience working in the healthcare field
- Computer and Microsoft application experience
- Prior EHR application experience required
- Ability to travel up to 15% by various conveyances (e.g. plane, train, car)
- Standard work week or as defined by assignment requirements
- Primarily works in standard office environment or remotely
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.
Allscripts policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Allscripts must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
From a "VEVRAA Federal Contractor" We request Priority Referral of Protected Veterans