Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Requisition ID
- Work Location
- Department / Discipline
- Administration/Secretarial/Support Staff
- Position Type
- Staff / Permanent
- Professional & Technical
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting a Project Assistant with experience in office administrative function.
Assist Project Manager and Project Coordinator with all project administration duties including; filing, revision control, issuing by transmittal, and distribution of internally produced controlled documents according to the applicable QA procedures.
- Assist Project Coordinator with set up, closeout, deliverable and updates.
- Enter data and ensure accuracy of information being entered into computerized maintenance management system and excel spreadsheets.
- Verifying statistical reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Process and/or file invoice and job order requisitions as needed.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Use a thorough knowledge of an office's work and routine to: choose among widely varying methods and procedures to process complex transactions; and select or devise steps necessary to complete assignments.
Skills / Qualifications
- Must have a minimum 5 years’ experience in similar position
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office software which includes: Outlook, MS Word, Excel and Access
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently and demonstrate effective organization skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently and in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
- Must have High School Diploma
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
If you can’t see the perfect role advertised online, the talent community is the best way to keep up to date with job opportunities and events relevant to you.
Click here to join today!