Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Service Valet Crown Honda of Southpoint
at Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Posted Date
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
Crown Honda South Point is Now Seeking a Porter/Valet for High Volume Service Drive
The ideal candidate will be an outgoing fast paced individual who prides themselves in team work.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
The Service Valet/Porter is the initial contact at the dealership for the arriving service customer. The Service Valet is tasked with meeting and greeting customers when they arrive for service, and checking them in for their appointment. It is the Service Lot Attendant's responsibility to move customer’s vehicles from the service drive to the shop.
- Greet customers in a timely, friendly manner and obtain vehicle information at the customer’s vehicle when possible
- Assist the Service Advisor in helping customers while maintaining organization in the service drive
- Move the customers vehicle following the greeting process as outlined by management in a safe and secure manner
- Retain keys according to departmental safeguard procedures
- Actively promote effective working relationships with associates and departments in the dealership
- Follow dealership specific procedures for active vehicle delivery of the customers vehicle resulting in return visits and admirable (CSI) Customer Satisfaction Index
- Readily assist fellow dealership personnel in completing the work necessary to ensure full functioning of the dealership
- Ability to work outdoors and on your feet for extended periods of time
- Ability to operate manual transmission is highly preferred
- Must be a minimum of eighteen years of age
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screening (background and drug test)
What we offer?
- Competitive weekly pay
- 401k plans with company matching for most full-time and part-time team members
- Health care – medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- ZERO-COST medical premium for base HDHP option for team member only coverage (select roles eligible and job tenure applies: A&B Technicians, Body Shop Technicians, Internal Technician, Body Shop Mechanical Tech’s, Painters, Shop Foreman, Sales Consultants, Service Advisors and Body Shop Estimators.)
- Tax-free flexible spending accounts
- Life Insurance ($30,000 complimentary), short-term and long-term disability plans
- Paid holidays and PTO (up to 28 days depending on length of employment service and position)
- Stock Equity Grant program for high performance (select front-line team members eligible!)
- Employee discounts on service and cars
- Up to 8 weeks paid pregnancy disability leave program
- Career Path tool to assist in career development
- Scholarship program for employees, their parents, and their dependents
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives
- Recognition program with opportunity to earn credit on Amazon.com
- Employee referral program with bonus opportunities
Why Asbury? Asbury offers the advantages only a major dealer group can. With more than 25,000 available vehicles in stock to sell, 500+ cars sold and 4,500+ vehicles serviced daily, 8,000 team members and 8 million customers, we are one of the largest Fortune 500 franchised auto retailers in the United States. Asbury operates more than 80 dealerships across the country-- which means there are plenty of opportunities for career growth and development. Our competitive pay and benefits, training opportunities, and recognition programs make Asbury an industry leader. To find out more, visit us at: www.asburycareers.com.
Trying to locate us? Find us here on google maps!