Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Avacend, Inc.
Job Status: Temporary
Job Reference #: 7823
Categories: Human Resources - Recruitment/Staffing
- This position will be responsible for providing staffing services for Telecommunications Craft professionals within the company.
- Will be responsible to source and recruit highly skilled craft candidates while guiding Hiring Managers and candidates through the selection process.
- These positions will include recruiting Tower Technicians and Tower Foreman across multiple markets.
- Responsible for providing staffing services to local or regional office hiring managers as assigned.
- Recruiting efforts include sourcing, screening, interviewing, and hiring for less complex or more narrow/similar set of jobs.
- Assesses needs in recruitment and compensation adjustments.
- Provides routine employee relations support, as assigned.
- Conducts exit interviews and assists with reduction-in-force activities.
- Adheres to all federal, state, and local laws governing employment process.
- Sources candidates through internet and resume database searches, referrals, former employees/candidates/applicants, cold calling and ad placements to fill current employment openings.
- Conducts phone screening with candidates to determine if position requirements are met, as well organizational fit. Forwards top prospects to hiring department for review.
- Sets up interviews and develops interview questions.
- Ensures hiring manager has quality information for hiring decisions, such as application, resume, references, etc.
- Coordinates transfer of internal candidates with current and receiving managers.
- Discusses external market conditions with hiring manager, such as compensation, relocation, etc to assist in the decision process.
- Ensures due process is achieved in employee relations issues by gathering documentation, asking clarifying questions, & developing corrective action documents.
- Advises hiring managers and employees on employment-related matters.
- Gathers detailed information on assigned employee relations issues & makes recommendations on course of action.
- Conducts exit interviews.
- Supports continuous improvement efforts and the change management effects associated with the implementation of improvements.
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related field preferred.
- 2 years related HR experience.
- Interviewing, Employment Law, EEO/AAP and Problem Solving/Conflict Management.
- Good understanding of resume databases, recruiting search database and internet search tools.
- Basic knowledge of Employment Law.
- Ability to prospect, identify, and interview new and existing candidates for needs of clients.
- Knowledge of Human Resource Information System and resume database system.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic conflict management, problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Good multi-tasking skills.