Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technical Support - I
at Avacend, Inc.
The Technical Support function is accountable for the post-sales relationship with the client; overseeing the operational health of clients Services from delivery through lifecycle support. Ensures and may manage internal & external resources to deliver services maintain their compliance with customer contractual commitments. Governs reporting and financial management relative to contractual commitments and SLA’s, including Billing account strategy, setup and optimization. Responsible to coordinate the establishment of customer specific Service Plans with strategic focus on Continual Service Improvement.
· Accountable for lifecycle governance of an assigned client base
· Accountable for the Service Relationship and the overall client satisfaction with client
· Must maintain a working knowledge of the clients’ operations, and have the ability to work through business challenges by collaborating to develop solutions to everyday problems
· Responsible for communication through resolution of any given issue or Service Improvement Plan. This includes managing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of supplier groups Centers of Excellence (CoE) including Ordering, Billing & Network Assurance)
· Serves as a client advocate between Customer and various clients organizations and seeks to add value proactive resolution of any given issue and provide overall relationship governance
· Engages shared resources for assistance with transactional work as applicable
· Maintains regular communication with assigned customer contacts to understand and manage performance / service expectations
· Coordinates the establishment of customer specific Service Plans with strategic focus on Continual Service Improvement
· Proactively develops & maintains existing client relationships
· Understands Contracts and defined KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and implements action plans when metrics fall below agreed targets
· Administration of Standard Client Deliverables
· Deliver and lead Service Reviews
· Manage internal & external resources to attain client service levels based on contractual commitments
· Provide oversight of client financial management metrics to ensure client contractual commitments are met
· Maintain Service focused Open Action Item logs and Continual Service Improvement register
· Identify opportunities within the base that can defend and drive new revenue growth
· Maintain a thorough understanding of clients Products & Solutions
· Support the clients Credo through adherence to company policies, processes and practices
· Develop, execute and maintain the Continuous Service Improvement Plan
· Facilitate beneficial customer enablement by identifying and executing strategies to increase self-service utilization and expand self-service. Drive online and electronic media tool enablement and adoption
You enjoy solving complex problems. You can skillfully defuse the situation, isolate the core issue and address the customer concerns. You have a knack for providing professional and clear answers to customer requests. You are energized by the challenge of identifying new opportunities. You enjoy leading a team, coaching and training them to achieve desired outcomes.
You’ll need to have:
• Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
• Three or more years of relevant work experience.
• ITIL v3 Certification, or obtained within 6 months of start date.
• Willingness to be on call for after-hours support as needed.
Even better if you have:
• A degree.
• Worked in a client facing role and resolved operational problems.
• Managed and negotiated with internal and external organizations.
• Strong organizational, presentation, and problem solving skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to communicate with multiple levels of leadership.
• Prior Project Management experience and/or skills.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office product suite, including PowerPoint, Excel & Word.
• Proactive, responsible and self-motivated.
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
• Previous supervisory experience.
Please indicate whether education and/or certifications are required or desired. – Included above
Please indicate whether this position is standard 9-5, if weekend work is required, if the person need to be "on call" at any time, etc.
· 8-5 ET, M-F. Occasional after-hours & weekend availability requested for client communication during critical escalated events.