Bank of America Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Consumer Banking Region Executive - MISSOURI / KANSAS / IOWA Region
at Bank of America Corporation
• Implement the mass market and mass affluent consumer banking, small business banking and investments customer-driven strategies
• Drive the adoption and execution of client relationship process, including sales playbook, structure coaching process and lead management to achieve region goals
• Partner with Division Ops Exec to manage operational excellence
• Attract, retain and develop talent to increase bench strength, improve productivity, proficiency and market position
• Manage integration of team members in the financial center
• Drive adherence to operational policies and procedures
• Implement effective performance management including goal setting, incentive, and other reward recognition mechanisms.
• Ensure integration, alignment and effective partnerships with financial center operations, wealth management, home loans, small business and corporate business practices
• Achieve business goals as outlined in the team performance plan and business objectives
• Provide frontline insight to segment, product, and channel teams relative to what is needed to optimize sales and service outcomes with the mass affluent, mass market banking and small business segment which might include leadership / sponsorship of initiatives
• Drive metrics / targets related to customer delight / satisfaction, productivity, number of new relationships, revenue growth, funded investments, leadership behaviors & teamwork, partnership ability & managing by influence (Note: while the creation and enhancement of partnerships across the company is encouraged, setting referral goals or targets for unregistered individuals for investment referrals to the broker dealer is not permissible)
• Coach workforce to ensure optimal performance, engagement, and career development
• Ensuring risk management and compliance throughout the sales workforce
• Maintain direct client interactions to meet customer needs and stay current on critical customer concerns / experiences
• 10-15 years of management experience
• Experience managing large geography and multi-state teams
• Proactively builds trusted relationships with key partners/clients
• Ability to be a change agent and work in a fast paced environment
• Experience managing market strategy and controlling a budget
• Can quickly learn partner’s business, priorities, challenges, and go
• Can attract, recruit and retain an effective sales management team
• Exercises good judgment and experience to make timely and effective decisions
• Projects enthusiasm, optimism, and determination
• Communicates clearly and effectively at all levels
• Communicates strategic business plans and tactical sales goals to team members
• Ability to perform in an explosive growth environment that is experiencing change
• Ability to lead and motivate a diverse group of employees
• Promotes a client-first mindset among the team
• Undergraduate College Degree
• Prior experience managing other managers
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills and expertise to help make their lives better.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent around the world to ensure we continue to deliver together for our customers, clients and communities. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
Learn about some of the ways Bank of America is making a difference in the communities we serve.
Learn about the six areas that guide Bank of America’s efforts to help make financial lives better for customers, clients, communities and our teammates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Each employee brings unique skills, background and opinions. We see diversity and inclusion as our platform for innovation and a key component in our success.
Learn about our four values that represent what we believe.