Bank of America Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
NFP Healthcare and Institutions Sr. Treasury Sales Officer
at Bank of America Corporation
- Engage with complex Not-For-Profit Heathcare , Private Higher Education and 501c3 clients as their working capital, financial technology and operational advisor.
- Articulate and understand the healthcare environment with respect to reform and other industry issues – be able to engage in strategic conversation with C suite executives and Revenue Cycle teams.
- Actively participate and lead speaking engagements associated with key industry organizations - HFMA, NACUBO, etc…
- Proactively create impactful client/prospect events centered on industry trends (Innovation, Fraud, Patient Satisfaction, System Integration, etc…).
- Advise clients on payments, receipts, liquidity, card solutions, revenue cycle solutions and eCommerce.
- Engage with driven and experienced client teams to keep momentum going with existing clients and prospects.
- Create a strategic plan to foster growth of existing portfolio and acquisition of new clients.
- Drive expansion of Solutions Per Relationship (SPR).
- Ensure client satisfaction through prompt, high impact engagement and superior service levels.
- Create ongoing market strategy to sustain successful execution of business objectives.
- To be successful in the role, the TSO must have strong treasury sales skills, relationship management skills and extensive product knowledge. Excellent organizational, interpersonal, financial acumen, communication and presentation skills are critical.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Excellent sales, negotiation and advisory skills
- Strong time management, organizational and planning skills
- Strong partnering skills
- Experience navigating large matrixed banking environment
- Strong command of Treasury products
- Ability to manage clients across a geography
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- B.S. or B.A. in finance, accounting, management, or another undergraduate degree
- Healthcare banking /Revenue Cycle experience a plus
- Prior Treasury Sales experience a plus
- Prior Card solution experience a plus
- 7+ Years of banking experience
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills and expertise to help make their lives better.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent around the world to ensure we continue to deliver together for our customers, clients and communities. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
Learn about some of the ways Bank of America is making a difference in the communities we serve.
Learn about the six areas that guide Bank of America’s efforts to help make financial lives better for customers, clients, communities and our teammates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Each employee brings unique skills, background and opinions. We see diversity and inclusion as our platform for innovation and a key component in our success.
Learn about our four values that represent what we believe.