Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Marketing Technology Strategist
at Blue Acorn
Blue Acorn iCi is the only digital consumer experience company combining analytics, eCommerce, content management, and full-service commerce operations. No other company brings together engineers, data scientists, retail experts, designers and strategists to create seamless, memorable and scalable customer experiences. Through our integrated capabilities and unparalleled expertise, Blue Acorn iCi makes content and commerce more effective for legacy brands and digital natives alike, including Le Creuset, Casper, Food Lion, Charter, Ticketmaster, and Panera. Join our incredible team as we successfully deliver extraordinary digital experiences. We are truly a one of a kind company!
Blue Acorn iCi is looking for a Marketing Technology Strategist to join our fast-growing analytics team. This role will be for an entrepreneurially-minded and digitally-savvy strategist who is well versed in digital analytics and enablement tools, specifically leveraging the following Adobe products: Analytics, Target, Launch, and Audience Manager. The role will be an integral part of large-scale digital transformation projects often involving Adobe Experience Manager implementations that are managed by the development team. Exact position/title/responsibility to be determined by the level of experience.
Essential job duties and responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. The below list represents the typical tasks assigned to this job role. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all tasks or be requirements for every role.
- Conduct digital strategy workshops with client to understand their landscape and business needs in order to develop strategic recommendations
- Construct an execution strategy leveraging multiple solutions and fitting client’s industry standards, use cases, strategy and technical needs.
- Work with technical leads and architects to design solutions that support client use cases using best-of-breed strategies and industry standards across a variety of marketing technologies
- Design phased road maps based on client requirements and priorities, incorporating industry and best practices as well as any technology dependencies and prerequisites.
- Align road map phases to executable use cases
- Work with architecture and development teams to ensure the implementation addresses the client’s strategy and business requirements, helping with documentation where necessary
- Provide strategic guidance and direction to clients for maximizing their digital marketing effectiveness
- Assess/audit existing client digital ecosystems and recommend optimizations based on communicated client objectives, proven past successes and industry best practices
- Effectively engage internal and external technical, C-Suite and senior leadership resources throughout the engagement life-cycle
- Assist sales and account management teams with pre-sales solution engineering and project scoping efforts
- Advance the overall maturity and scale of Blue Acorn iCi's digital solutions practice by creating and sharing knowledge in the form of whitepapers, case studies, best practices, methodologies, templates, etc.
- Travel requirements: Willingness to travel up to 20%
We're flexible about remote work, especially when it's balanced with an office presence!
- 3+ years experience configuring and managing three or more of the following Adobe Experience Cloud solutions:
- Advertising Cloud (Media Optimizer)
- Audience Manager
- Campaign (Standard or Classic)
- Core Services (including DTM & Launch)
- Experience Manager
- 3+ years experience designing complex digital marketing solutions across client ecosystems using a variety of technical platforms and solutions
- Superior problem solving, organizational, decision-making, written, oral and interpersonal skills
Preferred skills and technologies
- One or more certifications issued by a vendor such as Adobe (e.g. Adobe Certified Analytics Developer)
- Most of the required experience obtained as a direct customer of Adobe or as a member of a consulting team deploying Adobe services
- Hands-on experience delivering client-facing solutions using front-end technologies, server-side programming, and APIs
- History of delivering results in both technical and sales/marketing roles
Physical demands requirements
Common office/desk environment that involves long periods of time at a stationary desk with extensive computer work that requires repetitive motion of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
Blue Acorn iCi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Blue Acorn iCi complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Employees enjoy a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, disability, paid time off, 401(k), and more! Additional perks vary by location.