Blueocean Market Intelligence
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Analytics Implementation Specialist/QA
at Blueocean Market Intelligence
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: qXC8kS6rKQ
- Architects analytics tagging code across platforms and devices with a keen focus on quality, site performance and scalability.
- Process manager for QA processes for analytics QA processes and tools on sites.
- Serves as focal point for analytics platforms overseeing hundreds of end users.
- Creates and implements communication plan to notify end users of platform changes, enhancements, and issues.
- Defines and drives the data architecture and data governance across multiple analytic solutions.
- Understands new and emerging analytics capabilities working to integrate digital touch points to improve measurement of the customer experience.
- Creates and delivers technical specifications to partner development teams.
- Collaborates with web analytics team and developers to create project plans and innovative solutions for projects and enhancements.
- Responsible for keeping track of and adhering to project schedules and delivery dates; consistently promoting code on time and to spec throughout various stages of project.
- Ensures code has been thoroughly self-reviewed and unit tested with minimal bugs, and all requirements met.
- Uses agile methodology to manage work; consistently and rapidly develop improvements.
- Work with Adobe to resolve any tracking discrepancies that may require combined effort to correct.
- Engages with consultants and vendor engineering resources, including contract negotiations and capacity planning.
- Ability to manage projects, end to end from business requirements, technical requirements, reporting and stakeholder presentations.
- Provides thought leadership and vision on new emerging technologies in the Digital Analytics space.
Position Requirements Qualifications:
- 0-2 years of professional experience in analytics, business analytics, web analytics and/or testing and optimization.
- Agency and or experience working on large eCommerce websites is highly desirable.