Blueocean Market Intelligence
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Blueocean Market Intelligence
Job Details :
The Project Manager of Digital Integration is responsible for service level achievement and customer satisfaction of companies Web Portal core functionality. And he/she supports companies Website that integrate with our services platform and Facets application. The ideal candidate should have in depth knowledge of health industry and Web Application development. He/ She will closely work with Application Development team, digital customer experience business team and managed service team to ensure SLA met on a 24x7 cycle especially during Open Enrollment Period (Oct – Jan). Drives continues improvement and automation if applicable. This role is highly visible across IT and key business units within company.
- Experience working on Core and tenant model websites and deployments.
- Experience PMing projects from kickoff to delivery.
- Understanding of effective web design and knowledge of web best practices
- Responsible for provide supervise to managed service team on day to day basis to oversee SLA metrics and identify opportunity for service improvement.
- Drive incident, problem management activities across application portfolio.
- Drive complex issue resolution in Member Portal and Mobil space.
- Ensure service quality to our end customers by review code changes and approve change requests to production
- Manages Application Configuration changes, patches, Breakfix releases, and Disaster Recovery activities
- Serves as the key technical support domain leader and interface between IT and BSC business functions leveraging portfolio application systems.
- Responsible for project intake support of Web Portal Applications by working with IT PMO and Application Development team during project deployment. Ensure managed service team up to speed with knowledge required to support new application or enhancement to existing applications.
- Manages and prioritizes (with PMO input) delivery of minor enhancements .
- Stakeholder communications on performance, plans and service disruptions (planned & unplanned).
- Supports an environment emphasizing resource development and growth in support of the company.
- Experienced and thorough understanding of Project Management.
- Methodologies, preferably Waterfall and Agile.
- Extensive experience using MS Project and other relevant project management tools.
Job Required Education/Experience:
- Hard core project management scrum ,PMP etc required.
- Bachelors in computer science or related field.
- 6+ years of IT experience .
- Effective Verbal and written Communication with peers, leaders, and business customers on complex issues
- Expert level understanding and experience with Software Debugging and integration techniques (Web applications, Services integration, SOA)
- 5+ years as a technical lead/ sr. developer for Java/J2EE/Web, using technologies such portlets, Content Management Systems, Responsive Web.
- 5+ years in leadership position managing complex application support, managed service application sustaining support model.
- Familiar with Health Industry.
- ITIL v3 certification (advanced certification preferred).
- PMP certification is a plus.