Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Administrator, Environmental Health & Safety (EHS)
at BMC FootPrints
If you’d like to become part of an exciting, fast-paced organization, BMC is the company for you!
Do you have what it takes? (click here) OR check us out on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPN86QvnkfU
The Administrator, EHS position is focused on solution development and implementation of various Safety and EH&S related programs. Assists with the development, communication, implementation and monitoring of standards, training materials, manager resources, and claim loss analysis.
If you've been in the field and are interested in transitioning to an administrator position, please include a copy of your cover letter along with your resume as part of your application.
- Supports management in the creation of reports in order to help proactively manage safety risks, protect associates and meet regulatory responsibilities.
- Prepares general safety training for management and hourly associates.
- Communicates significant Safety policy changes to organization and facilitates respective change management.
- Provides analytical/technical guidance that relate to general OSHA standards.
- Prepares various inspection reports, conducts analysis and maintains regulatory filings. Also assists in the implementation of all Corporate EHS policies, standards and programs.
- Reviews and prepares written analysis for Workers’ Compensation and vehicle accident claims.
- Collaborate with Risk Management team for incident/injury reporting processes and safety data analysis.
- Pulls data together for market and divisional leadership to review statistics, emerging trends, patterns, etc.
- Manage and keep updated BMC Safety SharePoint site & resources in accord with OSHA regulations & standards, and communicate changes to all locations.
- Minimum education required—Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Special skills required— Lead small project teams to accomplish results and expectations communicated by management. Field EHS training and administrating OSHA compliance is ideal.
- Ability to interact with associates at all levels within the organization and interface with vendors and other third party support services.
- Excellent verbal written and presentation skills as well as ability to handle multiple tasks on an ongoing basis.
- Special knowledge required--Ongoing professional education.
- Skilled with Microsoft Office products; Excel & pivot tables/charts, SharePoint, report preparation and presentation.
- Minimum experience required—5 years safety administrator experience.