Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cabinet Sales and Design
at BMC FootPrints
If you’d like to become part of an exciting, fast-paced organization, BMC is the company for you!
Do you have what it takes? (click here) OR check us out on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPN86QvnkfU
At BMC the Outside Sales Representative is defined by the three Es: efficient operations, effective sales, excellent service. Building relationships is the cornerstone of sales success - our reps secure new business to increase our market share and drive value. With total focus on new and existing accounts, they tend these relationships with the superior customer experience that is the hallmark of BMC.
- Maintain and grow existing customer base across the Kitchen/ Cabinet business categories through effective full scope sales management techniques including prospecting, account qualifying, sales development, quoting and customer follow-up to ensure sales goals are met or exceeded.
- Formulate accurate and complete project specific customer information ranging from regular site visits, plan review and in- depth customer discussions to enable correct product and product application.
- Implement customer specific pricing partnering with inside sales support, operations team and vendor resources to secure business and attain profit and sales goals.
- Manage and review cabinet layout and design plans to ensure customer satisfaction providing in-depth product knowledge and maximum profitability.
- Offer full scope services, product upgrades and extended product lines optimizing customer account penetration and customer objectives.
- Educate customers and internal team on new products, services, industry trends and effective installation.
- Regular account evaluation determining revenue and profitability to balance account viability verses future time efforts.
- Update and maintain customer specific information within company systems. Ensures accurate account, customer details and contact information available to management and support teams.
- Actively participate in A/R (credit) reviews and customer aging issues to ensure timely account collections.
- Develop and implement full scope account plans producing an individualized account strategy to maintain, penetrate and grow customer accounts.
- Schedule regular customer touch bases and account reviews to gather service level feedback, optimizing account penetration and assuring customer expectations are exceeded.
- Regularly provide market intelligence and feedback including service level feedback, pricing, competition, and market developments to Market Leadership.
- Effectively communicate with diverse levels of customers, vendors and associates.
- Minimum education required: Bachelors in Business Management, Marketing or related field.
- Demonstrated management experience, working knowledge of sales forecasting and analysis, estimating from blueprints as well as strong sales and marketing skills.
- Working knowledge of accounting principles and local building codes and compliance requirements.
- MS Office and Computer literate.
- Minimum experience required; 5 years sales experience in Cabinetry business and building materials supply.