Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Staff Engineer - December 2019 Grad
at Bohler Engineering
- # of Openings
- Students/Recent Graduates
At Bohler, we empower the ambitious to become the accomplished. This greater purpose connects us with like-minded professionals, fosters meaningful relationships, and generates the alignment necessary to produce an unrivaled consulting and employment experience.
Our Raleigh, NC office is looking for a Staff Engineer who embodies this purpose.
What You'll Do:
As a Staff Engineer at Bohler, you will:
- Collaborate with team members to work on challenging land development projects in a fun, fast-paced environment
- Hone your technical site design knowledge and "hands on" plan preparation experience
- Design site plans for some of the most recognizable brand name clients across a wide spectrum of industries
- Partner with your manager to tailor your career path towards YOUR vision
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to take ownership of your career with an unsurpassed focus on career development and mentorship
- A Learning & Development department that facilitates ongoing soft and technical skills training, including individualized AutoCAD training
- Complete visibility and exposure to all aspects of a project
- The opportunity to immerse yourself in the design process, while working hand-in-hand with team members
- Team building activities/events and a collaborative work environment
- Generous benefits and perks- We take pride in providing our employees with a supportive work environment that empowers them to stay healthy, fulfill their passions, and balance work goals and life goals
What You'll Need:
- The ability to learn quickly, strong communication skills, and a solid work ethic
- A passion for design and creative problem-solving
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Civil Engineering, or a related field
- AutoCAD Civil 3D experience is a plus; but if you don't have it, we'll help you get it!
Bohler Engineering is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.