Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Talent Acquisition Recruiter in Garner, NC at Butterball
at Butterball, LLC
As part of the Butterball Talent Acquisition team, the talent acquisition recruiter is focused on surfacing the right talent and delivering a best in class candidate and hiring manager experience throughout the recruiting process.
This highly collaborative position works closely with the talent acquisition consultant and hiring managers to understand talent needs and develops and implements an innovative sourcing strategy to attract and recruit diverse talent. The talent acquisition recruiter is instrumental in each aspect of the recruiting process from hello to hire.
- Play a key role recruiting (from hello to hire) for all corporate roles and exempt level support function positions (i.e. HR, Finance, Supply Chain, IT) across the Butterball enterprise
- Support our continued efforts to grow our centralized recruiting processes and strategies
- Attend intake meetings to understand role details, functions, and requirements
- Develop and execute an innovative sourcing and selection strategy to attract and recruit the right talent
- Perform advanced sourcing including Boolean search methods & techniques, utilizing social networking, resume banks and developing relationships with professional organizations, colleges and schools, community agencies
- Craft engaging messages consistent with our employer brand and conduct cold communications to passive candidates.
- Conduct candidate screening to ensure applicants meet both job and organizational requirements and make recommendations on the referral of the qualified candidates
- Communicate status updates on a consistent and timely basis
- Manage the applicant flow, ensure consistent application of our processes and policies, and maintain accurate and auditable recruiting records
- Maintain recruitment metrics on a regularly scheduled basis
- Recommend and implement continuous improvement to practices, processes, and policies
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
The ideal candidate for the talent acquisition recruiter will have demonstrated strong capabilities to engage and recruit exceptional talent into critical skilled professional roles.
- 3+ years of recruiting experience including knowledge of sourcing effectiveness, screening, interviewing, selection and candidate assessment techniques
- Demonstrated customer and candidate management and relationship building skills
- Advanced sourcing capabilities including, Boolean search methods & techniques, utilizing social networking, resume banks, as well as more creative techniques to identify potential talent
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills; ability to follow branding guidelines to craft compelling messages
- Strong time management skills - organizational, follow-up and attention to detail.
- Experience with an applicant tracking tool.
- Knowledge and experience in current recruitment marketing techniques
- Understanding of Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) principles (preferred)
- Intellectual curiosity – consistently trying new methods, never comfortable.
- Business acumen – understands how our business makes money and how talent drives it.
- Comfortable with ambiguity as we are building an environment of growth and change. A positive attitude, flexibility and resilience facing multiple demands and shifting priorities.
- Strong team contributor, sharing ideas, knowledge and best practices.
- Influencing skills – the ability to quickly establish credibility and effectively manage others through influence.
- Self-motivated, confident, and able to work effectively with little supervision; takes initiative, makes things happen, accepts accountability and has a 'can do' attitude.
- A strong value system, excellent judgment, unquestioned integrity.
Education and Experience
- 3+ years of recruiting and sourcing experience for professional and leadership roles
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Communications, HR or related discipline