Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinical Research Coordinator
at Cape Fox
Concentric Methods is seeking an experienced Clinical Research Coordinator (PRN) to join our team in Research Triangle Park, NC in support of the NIH.
- Obtain Blood Specimens by venipuncture and finger stick
- Ensure subject comfort and safety during and after the blood collection
- Maintain knowledge of specimen collection devices and tubes
- Complete appropriate study-related documentation
- Develop effective collection techniques for pediatric patients
- Properly Process and package each specimen and ensure that every specimen is delivered to the laboratory on time
- Track collected specimens by initialing,dating and noting times of collection; maintain daily tallies of collections performed
- Maintain safe,secure, and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures that comply with legal regulations
- Master's degree in related discipline; three (3) years of specialized experience plus a Bachelor's degree is equivalent to a Master's degree
- Minimum of one (1) year of related experience
- Certification as a nurse, laboratory assistant, phlebotomist with at least some experience with a pediatric patient population
- Personal transportation and be willing to travel to subject homes within 50 miles of the CRU
- Familiar with in Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills
Cape Fox Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates provide equal employment opportunities to all persons and prohibit employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, or sexual orientation. Cape Fox Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates offer preference to Cape Fox Corporation shareholders, descendants and other Native Americans pursuant to Public Law 100-241.