Capital Automotive Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Capital Automotive Group
Job Requirements and responsibilities include and not limited to:
- Vacuum and clean interior of each vehicle, including cleaning the windows
- Visually inspect every vehicle for flaws in the repaired area(s)
- Performs complete detail after vehicle repairs have been completed
- Organize and maintain the inventory of detail department supplies
- Remove trash from the interior and cleans upholstery, carpet, and other surfaces, using cleaning agents, applicators, and cleaning devices.
- Applies wax to auto body, and wipes or buffs surfaces to protect surfaces and preserve shine, using cloth or buffing machine.
- Apply protective sealant.
- Refurbishing headlights.
- Maintain the standard and quality of service of the organization.
- Understand and deliver to the specific requirements of the customers.
- Inspecting the vehicles thoroughly for pre-delivery.
- Maintaining the proper function of all service tools and equipment.
- Reporting any damage to the supervising manager.
- Coordinating work with team members.
- Other responsibilities provided by manager.
- Valid driver’s license
- Previous detail experience preferred.
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check.
- Must be willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive attitude.
- Job Type: Full-time