Capital Automotive Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
BDC/Internet Sales Representative
at Capital Automotive Group
BDC/Internet Sales Representatives
The opportunity you've been waiting for! Capital is looking for professional and individual to join us in supporting our dealership staff and customers while assisting us in building and representing our brand. Bilingual is a Plus! Previous "Business Development Center" BDC, customer service, collections, telemarketing or internet sales experience helpful, however formal training is provided. Responsibilities:
- Achieving daily-weekly and monthly goals and objectives.
- Contacting and communicating with customers to identify needs.
- Making 75-100 outbound calls per day.
- Initiating and Responding to customers with 40-60 emails per day.
- Reach store goals and produce quality appointments.
- Working in a computer-based management tool.
- Setting a volume of appointments daily.
- Following up with customer vehicle inquiries efficiently to maximize opportunities.
- Effective working as part of a team.
Competitive pay plan includes salary plus bonuses. Opportunity for promotion and advancement.
- Current, valid driver’s license
- Prior sales, call center, or BDC experience
- Superior communication and customer service skills
- Excellent follow-through skills
- Bi-lingual is always a plus!
- Strong computer and phone skills (CRM, Reports, Internet, MS Outlook, etc.)
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Maintaining a positive, can-do attitude!
Our Employee Benefits Include:
- Paid training and development
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage after 3-month period
- 401k Retirement
- Paid Vacation
- Advancement Opportunities
- Job Type: Full-time
EOE Employer, All Applications kept in the strictest confidence.
Candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug test and criminal background check with valid current driver’s license and satisfactory driving record.