CHG Management, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at CHG Management, inc.
- Location Address
- 5003 South Miami Blvd. US-NC-Durham
Healthcare’s helping hand.
Love what you do and make a difference in people’s lives at Weatherby Healthcare, a division of CHG Healthcare. CHG is one of the largest providers of healthcare staffing in the country. We touch the lives of millions of patients every year. When your day-to-day routine contributes to this important work, it’s easy to get excited about what you do!
Lead and manage the sales process to create and sustain a high performance team. The Director has full P&L responsibility and will lead a team of sales managers and several specialty sales teams.
- Collaboratively set sales strategies and tactics
- Facilitate regular sales and financial progress meetings with leaders and sales staff
- Work with sales managers to develop and execute ongoing staffing plans inclusive of recruiting, hiring, training, development and measurement strategies and tactics
- Create, implement and measure an operating strategy that is designed to achieve profit goals
- Stay abreast of market conditions and competitive environment impacting the business and translate understanding into sales and marketing strategies
- Facilitate ongoing and regular one-on-one interactions with direct reports, designed to enhance awareness, support and accountability
- Form business relationships that will support growth objectives, externally and internally
- Stay aware of group KPI and develop, execute and measure strategies taking advantage of opportunities
- Conduct weekly/monthly communication meetings focused on performance, opportunities and culture
- Participate in management meetings and provide feedback and suggestions to solve departmental issues
- Contribute and drive the company culture and performance driven mentality
- Create, implement and measure group gross margin initiatives
- Collaboratively establish and maintain group focus on sales metrics
- Formally present financial achievements and projections to Sr. leadership monthly
- Develop and train sales managers
- Demonstrated effective sales skills, business planning and P&L Analysis
- Able to translate market knowledge into strategies that will growth the group
- Demonstrated ability to develop sales manager leaders
- Minimum of 3+ years-experience in developing sales manager leaders
- Minimum of 5+ experience leading sales people in a diverse environment. (Preferably service industry)
- 5 + years staffing industry experience
- College level education
- Exposure to multiple staffing models
- Strong demonstrated understanding of healthcare staffing sales cycles across multiple specialties
In return, we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Healthcare coverage with corporate wellness program
- Free on-site health center and health coaching for employees and dependents
- 401(k) company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- 14 days of PTO your first year and paid holidays
- Hall of fame development programs as recognized by Training Magazine
Click here to learn more about our company and culture.
How to Get Started
To have your resume reviewed by Talent Acquisition, click “Apply” at the top of the screen.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an at-will employer