CHG Management, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Learning and Development Specialist
at CHG Management, inc.
- Learning & Development
- Location Address
- 5003 South Miami Blvd. US-NC-Durham
Healthcare’s helping hand.
Love what you do and make a difference in people’s lives at Weatherby Healthcare, a division of CHG Healthcare. CHG is one of the largest providers of healthcare staffing in the country. We touch the lives of millions of patients every year. When your day-to-day routine contributes to this important work, it’s easy to get excited about what you do!
The main focus of this position will be sales training. The individual will be responsible for classroom training as well as individual training and coaching. This includes developing curriculum, presenting curriculum, and creating sales training documents.
- Assist in developing and implementing strategic sales training to achieve desired company goals and objectives
- Assist in developing curriculum for sales process training
- Present sales and process training
- Conduct training workshops on specific skills, activities and processes for our sales, support and administrative staff
- Work one-on-one with employees for advanced sales coaching and problem resolution
- Create motivational training assessment tools such as quizzes and role plays
- Learn technical applications used in sales/operations positions and be able to train on these systems
- Prepare status training reports and measure training results
- Have worked a successful sales desk in the Healthcare staffing industry
- Professional level of training experience in presenting information, classroom instruction and sales training methods
- 1 – 3 years sales experience
- Experience with Salesforce
- Able to work independently and take initiative to proactively complete assignments
- Ability to communicate effectively on all levels of the organization
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Classroom and instructional presence
- Demonstrated history of successful sales experience
- Prioritization, time-management, multi-tasking and organization skills
- Demonstrated competency in MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Able to manage multiple projects concurrently and self-motivated
- Demonstrated creativity
- Strong attention to detail
- Dynamic presentation skills
- Travel as needed
In return, we offer:
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive training - we are Hall of Fame members among the world’s top training organizations
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Tuition assistance
- On-site health center
- On-site gym
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
To learn more about our company and culture, visit us here.
How to Get Started
To have your resume reviewed by Talent Acquisition, click “Apply” at the top of the screen.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an at-will employer