Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Child Care Bus Driver
at Childcare Network
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 100 East School Road
As a leader in early childhood education, Childcare Network is currently seeking qualified Bus Drivers for our school located on. We call this our moving classroom where you are a "Teacher on Wheels". Join our team of caring adults who help us meet our corporate promises of being “The Working Parent’s Best Friend”. You will have a chance to be part of a supportive team and make a difference in the lives of children. Our primary objective at each school is to provide a fun atmosphere that supports the education and safety of the children in our care.
Salary: We offer competitive pay based on experience.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision are available on a pretax basis. Life insurance, 401K, childcare assistance, paid holidays, paid sick time, paid vacation time, and tuition assistance.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- Experience working with school-age children
- BSAC training preferred
- Valid Drivers License and excellent driving record
- Ability to resolve conflicts between children
- Excellent communication and people skills
- First Aid and CPR certified or willing to become certified
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Establish routes, schedules and procedures with the school director to maximize safety of children.
- Adhere to the established schedule to the best of your ability.
- Observe all Department of Motor Vehicle rules and regulations and make sure all speed limits are observed.
- Complete a daily inspection of the van, a weekly inspection of tires, oil, blades, etc. and report all van maintenance issues to the Director.
- Insure there is an adequate amount fuel to complete trip.
- Ensure all state mandated items are present and in good working order.
- Passenger Log forms should be completed as children arrive and depart the van.
- Keep the vans litter free and cleaned up after each van run.
- Ensure the safety of the children at all times.
- Meet and maintain all state licensing requirements/qualifications and comply with all CNI Policies and Procedures at all times.
- Attend all staff trainings and pursue professional training when available.
- Maintain flexibility regarding the business demands of the school, including scheduled working hours and assignments.
- Assist in other areas as requested by management.
- Be able to properly/safely lift amounts in accordance with the guidelines outlined in the Standard Operating Procedures of the department assigned.
- Maintain a professional relationship with all personnel and business related associates.