Command Security Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Unarmed FLEX Security Guard-$12.36/HR- Raleigh, NC.
at Command Security Corporation
- 1+ to 3 Years
- High School Diploma/GED (Required)
- P/T, On-call
Work for a company where your contributions are recognized and rewarded. Apply for your next security position at Command Security Corporation. We are always hiring professionals eager to exceed customer expectations.
We’re hiring reliable, experienced, Unarmed Security Guards eager to work 32 hours a week! The persons in this position will maintain a safe and secure environment for customers and co-workers by patrolling, monitoring premises, and performing search procedures.
The starting hourly wage is $12.36/HR
Command Security Corporation offers a whole suite of benefit options. Command believes in career advancement and encourages current employees to apply. We offer competitive wages and exciting company resources.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security/safety of premises
- Observe and report suspicious activities and persons
- Guard, patrol, and monitor industrial or commercial premises to prevent safety hazards, theft, violence, or infractions of rules
- Enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance
- Escort on foot or by motor vehicle to transport individuals to specified locations or to provide personal protection or to escort persons off customer property
- Write detailed narrative reports and maintain daily activity reports (DARs)
- Provide assistance to customers, employees, and visitors in a courteous and professional manner
- Remain alert and aware of the surroundings
- Possess empathetic abilities in dealing with customers and their questions
- Ability to think clearly during crisis or high-stress periods
- Must have valid Security Guard Card
- Must have one (1) year of experience as a security supervisor, police officer, military or a combination of education, training or work experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the duties of this position
- Must be a US citizen or a Permanent Resident with 5 years US Residency
- Must be reliable, have a positive attitude, and uphold ethical behavior
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 21 years old or older
- Must have non-expired NC Security Officer License