Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
2020 Raleigh Compliance Academy # 138656
at Credit Suisse
- The opportunity to launch your Compliance career in a world leading financial institution.
- On the job training through two six-month rotations with various Compliance disciplines.
- A robust training curriculum to help develop your professional Compliance and soft skills.
- Mentorship from experienced industry professionals.
- Upon successful completion of the program, candidates will be offered permanent placement.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
As a spring 2020 graduate, we are seeking individuals who:
- You are looking for a head start into the Compliance profession.
- You are upbeat, driven, and have a keen interest in learning.
- You exhibit strong organizational skills.
- You are detail oriented, but can also identify larger patterns and issues.
- You have strong communications skills, including the ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- You assume accountability for their tasks and results.
- You have critical thinking skills.
- You are engaged team members and have a positive attitude towards teamwork, but are also able to work independently.
- You have proficiency with Microsoft Office applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.