Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Americas SOX IT Compliance Manager # 137429
at Credit Suisse
The SOX IT Compliance Manager based in the Americas willplay a key role in ensuring the Company's global compliance with the provisionsof Section 404 of the Sarbanes Oxley Act of 2002. This position will interactwith all levels of management across multiple regions and functional areas tomake sure that the global SOX IT team can provide “follow the sun” support forIT controls owners.
We are a department that values Diversity and Inclusion(D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is anintegral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- Providing input to drive the ongoing development and maintenance of SOX IT controls framework and will require the individual to develop a keen understanding of the Credit Suisse IT business processes, IT applications and general computer controls to ensure that the framework continues to meet the requirements of SOX 404
- Defining SOX IT scope, oversee and collaborate with IT system owners facilitating documentation updates
- Evaluate control deficiencies in accordance with the framework for evaluating control exceptions and deficiencies for year-end evaluation
- Monitoring testing progress and delivering status reports to management and SOX Steering Committee including Control Deficiencies
- Working globally with other regional SOX IT Compliance Managers to executes SOX IT quality assurance
- Establishing effective communication channels with clients which will allow you to ensure quality assurance findings that are delivered constructively and on a timely basis
- Facilitate good working relationship and communication flow between management and external auditors for the Americas region and Group as necessary
- Liaising with the overall SOX 404 Program management and the Americas SOX Business Process Compliance Manager
- Staying updated on new technical literature applicable to the internal control process (e.g., PCAOB guidance, SEC, etc.)
- You should have a minimum of 6 years of Big Four IT audit experience and/or Internal Audit / SOX compliance with a strong background in internal controls, preferably working with multinational clients in financial services
- Your academic background is in information technology, finance, economics or banking
- You have a diligent approach to deliverables and have potential to handle a diverse workload
- You are independent, creative, dynamic and dedicated
- You have flexibility and are adaptive to respond to changing requirements
- Outstanding management with business partners and strong communication skills
- You have an ability to challenge the status quo and clearly articulate risks to Senior Managers
- You are able to converse with management at all levels regarding internal controls over financial reporting, infrastructure, compliance and risk management
- You are familiar with COSO 2013/ COBIT frameworks
- CISA certification is necessary
- Shown ability in handling and developing team members
- You have advanced written and oral communication skills
- Proven project management skills
- You possess a high level of integrity, sense of urgency and attention to detail
- You having an experience in Banking Industry is a plus
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.