Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Analyst (Treasury) # 138382
at Credit Suisse
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 138382
Categories: Consulting Services
- Supporting the Global Treasury COO, you will be part of a global function to support Treasury's funding execution desks.
- Your responsibilities will include a supporting role in the operating model to craft a daily P&L and risk flash.
- Your role will require heavy interaction with Treasury funding execution personnel in NY, London, Zurich and Asia as well as Treasury Product Control.
- You will manage ongoing global book openings and closing, maintenance of Trader mandates and supervisory (compliance) checklists.
- The Execution team also has significant IT investment requirements and will rely upon this team to document business requirements partnering with Finance Change and IT as well as user acceptance testing on behalf of the Treasury business.
- You have 1 or 2 yearsof relevant experience in financial services industry, product control oroperations.
- You hold anUndergraduate degree: Business finance, accounting, economics preferred.
- You possess strongcommunication and analytical skills.
- You have goodorganizational & time management skills.
- You are highlymotivated, dedicated and an excellent teammate