Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
AVP- Rates Trade Management # 137363
at Credit Suisse
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 137363
Categories: Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director)
- Trade capture, analysis, and validation and reconciliation of IRP USD Rates trading books.
- You will execute and improve the front to back trade life-cycle management processes.
- You will collaborate with Front Office IT to improve and test various releases for our P&L and front office trade capture systems.
- You will take care of ad hoc requests from the Trading Desk i.e. Interest Rate risk hedging, risk allocation by buckets, CSA management, book transfers, Global Risk reports.
- Exposure to key partners in the trade capture and lifecycle management chain (Front Office, Settlements, Documentation, Derivatives IT, Front Office IT, Product Control, Change, CRM, RMM, etc).
- You will have wide exposure to different products, skills, viewpoints and functions.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have several years of experience in the financial industry, ideally gained in a back or middle office position within Fixed Income Products.
- You have an undergraduate Degree, ideally in Finance, Economics or Business Administration.
- You have exposure to and knowledge of financial markets; confidence and ability to contribute with senior management and front office Sales/Trading.
- Do you have excellent Microsoft Suite skills?
- You have solid analytical stills and the ability to problem solve.
- Do you have strong interpersonal skills?
- You are a self-starter, ambitious nature, as well as able to contribute as a standout colleague.