Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
AVP-VP Rates Trade Management # 139058
at Credit Suisse
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 139058
- Trade capture, analysis, and validation and reconciliation of USD Rates trading books for interest rate derivatives and US Treasury securities.
- Execute and improve the front to back trade life-cycle management processes
- Work with Front Office IT to improve and test various releases for our P&L and front office trade capture systems
- Perform ad hoc requests from the Trading Desk i.e. Interest Rate risk hedging, risk allocation by buckets, CSA management, book transfers, Global Risk reports
- Exposure to key partners in the trade capture and lifecycle management chain (Front Office, Settlements, Documentation, Derivatives IT, Front Office IT, Product Control, Change, CRM, Risk Management, etc)
- Wide exposure to different products, skills, viewpoints and functions
- Potential to manage a team, depending upon the individual's experience.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have experience in the financial industry, ideally gained in a back or middle office position within Fixed Income Rates Product
- Undergraduate Degree, ideally in Finance, Economics or Business Administration
- Exposure to and knowledge of financial markets; confidence and ability to work with senior management and front office sales
- You have excellent Microsoft Suite skills
- You have strong analytical stills and the ability to problem solve
- You have excellent communication skills
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial nature, as well as able to operate as a team player
- Some prior managerial experience is helpful but not required