Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Benefits Operations Analyst #139612
at Credit Suisse
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 139612
Categories: Human Resources - Comp & Benefits, Healthcare - Admin/Office/Records/Finance, Manufacturing/Production
The Benefits Operations Specialist is accountable for leading all aspects of the financial administration of program expenses and benefit payments in addition to supporting all compliance activities for the Benefits function. Additional responsibilities include development and maintenance of metrics for demonstrating effectiveness of the programs and participation in special projects as needed.
- Monitor, track and process expenses associated with the administration of programs.
- Maintain and report on budgets. Facilitate forecasting of annual budgets.
- Handle administration of all benefit and voluntary deferred compensation payments and controls issued through payroll and third party vendors.
- Oversee administration of legacy corporate owned life insurance policies.
- Ensure timely adherence to compliance framework across all programs.
- Maintain strong operational framework and ensure Credit Suisse benefit programs remain in compliance with corporate and legislative policies. Actively handle risk.
- Oversee annual audit and activities for qualified plans.
- Build and maintain metrics to track effectiveness of benefit programs against stated strategies and competitive markets.
- Participate in vendor management meetings and ensure vendor adherence to contract, SLAs and Performance Guarantees.
- You bear 5 or more years dynamic hands-on experience handling budgets and financials preferably in benefit operation or human resources.
- You have a strong background in problem solving, delivery of analytical framework, regulatory and compliance management, project management and financial management
- You are highly motivated and able to function in a demanding environment
- You are comfortable working independently and on a team
- You possess excellent organization, strong communication and analytical skills.
- B.A. degree in Human Resources, Business, Finance or related field and/or equivalent experience
- CEBS, PHR or SPHR certification a plus