Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Analyst # 133632
at Credit Suisse
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 133632
- Work closely with senior team members to deliver various high-profile activities and initiatives supporting CSH USA (e.g., US Service Co, Regulatory Reporting, Legal Entity Rationalization).
- Manage the inventory of CSH USA regulatory reports in MARCS.
- Perform Quality Assurance Reviews of the CSH USA Structural Reports (FRY-6, FRY-10).
- Support the preparation and management of monthly metrics and minutes for CSH USA Committees.
- Prepare presentation materials for senior management committees and key external partners (e.g. U.S. regulators – FRB, SEC, et.al.).
- Maintain effective working relationships with key business and corporate functions and assist in preparing for key CSH USA forums.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Program management/business analysis experience within financial services, business consultancy or similar institution(s).
- Experience performing within a COO/business management and/or control-related function.
- Strong analytical skills; comfortable with data analysis and drawing conclusions from analyses.
- Excellent relationship and interpersonal skills; strong team orientation.
- Confident and professional communication style; strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to pay attention to details.
- Confidence in dealing with senior management.
- Effective presentation skills with ability to produce compelling story in PowerPoint.
- Deep knowledge of Office (e.g., Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word).