Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Analyst #140048
at Credit Suisse
As a Business Analyst, you will joinEmployee Compliance IT team in Raleigh. Working in this team you will have theresponsibility for driving projects with Business and Change partners frominitiation, through requirements gathering and technical design, overseeing thebuild phase and managing subsequent test phases. The role is completely handson, with the BA expected to be fully immersed in the detailed execution ofprojects and initiatives at every level.
You will get the chance to learn newskills and gain invaluable experience working with colleagues globally acrossthe bank while being supported and mentored by both Project team and local TeamLead – all essential ingredients to fast-track your career.
In order to be successful in the roleyou will need to:
- Have stronganalytical skills to quickly understand and break down complex issues andproblems to come up with sound and rational judgements and solutions
- Effectively elicitbusiness and functional requirements and clearly document them withinJira/Confluence ecosystem
- Be experienced withcrafting IT solutions addressing complex business problems, business processes,and bringing them to life
- You have strongcommunication set skills to be able to lead key and numerous partners and makesure you deliver the intended business value to the clients
- Be an Agileenthusiast and promote agile approach to others in the organization and fostercollaboration with scalable Scrum in mind
- You have minimum 4-8years systems or business analyst experience on either front-to-back projectsor projects involving multiple teams/systems
- You have excellentverbal and written communication skills
- You are a phenomenalteammate developing a collaborative and cooperative approach to projectdelivery
- You possess deepunderstanding of Financial Product
- You have deepknowledge of SQL Relational Databases
- Computer Science orSoftware Engineering BSc or higher
- Over 6-8 years of ITexperience as System/Business Analyst
- Deep understanding ofdatabases, strong SQL skills
- Strong Presentationand Analytical skills
- Data flow engineeringskills
- Experience withAutomated testing and Test Driven Development approach
- Experience with agilemethodologies and project management frameworks