Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business/Quality Analyst # 133169
at Credit Suisse
Executive summary of the job's core purpose.
- Business & Quality Analyst to support Finance Change programs, including key business initiatives across the bank's front-to-back infrastructure. Programs comprise both function-specific and firm-wide projects.
- Role resides in Product Control IT (supports the Finance Guardians of the Bank's trading activities) within the Risk & Finance IT Department (supports multiple Risk and Finance functions). Product Control IT includes systems for generating and reporting P&L, reconciliations and control functions such as Sub-Ledger, General Ledger and Price Testing.
- Department creates cutting-edge business solutions and aims to deliver strategic initiatives demonstrating deep functional and technical expertise.
- Role involves demonstrating solid business analysis and quality assurance skills. You will build designs, tests and delivers solutions to meet business needs.
- Responsibilities include translation of business requirements into user documentation and ensuring all partners (business and technical) have a clear and common understanding of both the business priorities, needs and the proposed solutions.
- Role will entail liaising with multiple business units and IT groups to gather, document, understand and communicate the needs and requirements of the business users. This includes partnerships with our key partners across Finance, especially Product Control, Group Finance, Tax, Finance Change and other groups.
- You will be engaged in our Agile and DevOps transformation and have an opportunity to work with various Innovation technologies (e.g. Machine Learning, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, etc.).
- Role offers exciting growth opportunities coupling business and technology expertise (Investment Banking, Finance, Regulatory, etc.).
- Build test plans and design test cases based on requirements, user stories and features.
- Implement test cases and analyze the test outcomes in various test levels.
- Maintain and update test cases, with focus on continuous improvements.
- Capture, report and communicate test results to the project and management teams.
- Follow up on the defects and issues with relevant teams and drive to closure.
- Participate in the required test meetings as an ambassador of quality assurance and offer test expertise.
- Continuously identify automation opportunities and implement where needed.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
List qualifications, skills and experience expected:
- Quality Assurance, business analysis experience, with a focus on systems analysis and development of business and functional requirements.
- Proficiency in SQL and working with data/files.
- Experience with project lifecycle delivery.
- A passion for technology, business and design.
- You are smart, intellectually curious.
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
- Attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment under tight timeframes.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent partnership skills and ability to work closely with multiple partners including Line, Change and IT.
- Highly motivated.
- Enthusiasm to work in a global environment with diverse workforce.
- Exposure to Agile Methodologies.
- Experience with emerging technologies (e.g. Machine Learning, R programming, etc.).
- Eagerness to learn new technologies & engineering processes.
- Good expertise in building test plans, test cases and executing the test plans.
- Technical skills in UNIX, SQL, Java and ETL tools.
- Proficient debugging skills.
- Hands-on experience in test automation using any industry standard tools - Selenium/QTP/TOSCA(in-sprint automation in Agile Methodology).
- Hands-on experience in batch scheduling tools(Control-m or any other tools).
- Exposure to scripting using Python or R or any test automation tools.
- Hands-on experience in HP ALM, JIRA and Octane.
- Attention to details and good skills in documenting the defects and communicating to the required teams.
Nice To Have:
- Previous participation in change management or process re-engineering initiatives.
- Experience working at an Investment or Commercial bank.
- Experience on CI/CD tools is definitely a plus.
For more information visit Technology Careers.