Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
C# /.Net Developer- Window Side
at Credit Suisse
Senior .Net developer for owning project book of work &technical solutions across all aspects of the development life cycle in OTC derivativesFront office Trade capture & Clearing space.
- Contribute to architecture and design of components in .NET, owndelivery of projects, testing strategy and deployments to production
- Hands-on role requiring both production of design artefacts andcoding of critical elements
- Interface with project, change teams and business analysts indelivery of projects
- Take ownership of theteam's deliverables, ensuring that the vendor team produces high quality deliverables on timely basis; participate in design andcode reviews.
- Gain the relevant subject matter expertise and act as point ofcontact in the region for functional SME.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms asset forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have a minimum 7 years of experience in the IT domain.
- You have significant experience of .Net and C# development for enterprise systems.
Strong technical background covering C#, SQL Server, WCF, WPF,WinForms, MultiThreading technologies, MVVM, MVC.
Proven design, modeling or architecture experience in deliveringcomplex technical solutions with complex scalability and performance challenges.
- Significant experience of multi-threaded environments.Demonstrates experience of using Design Patterns and .NET bestpractices
- Unit testingframeworks (NUnit).
- Experience of continuous integration.
Experience in leading small to medium size teams.
Domain expertise in OTC Derivative Trade management of Ratesproduct is desirable
Good communication skills both oral and written at team, clientand management levels
- 7 years of experience in software development and production support.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills and relationshipbuilding.
- Candidate should have experience of design, development and delivery OO development experience (OOPS, Design patterns) using C#, multi threaded business application.
- Good design skill using n-tier architectures (scalability, multithreadig, corss process, data layer) or SOA based applications.
- hands on skills Treading, Performance tuning, 3.5, 4.0 frameworks.
- Database skills (SQL/Oracle), ability to write store procedure, database tuning, performance optimization.
- Strong knowledge of WCF, Web services, REST API.
Excellent Communication skills required for stakeholdermanagement.
Understanding of patterns like MVP, MVVM, MVC etc.
External vendor Affirmation platform like Markitwire, ICELink.
Familiarity with Fixed income or Equities instruments
Nice to have if candidate has exposure in BFSI domain, Agile/scrum methodology.
Able to mentor and coach team member.
Understanding of Test-driven development (TDD) and NUnit
Understanding of WPF & WinForms.
For more information visit TechnologyCareers.