Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Jr Data/Business Analyst # 137443
at Credit Suisse
Liquidity Measurement and Reporting (LMR) is part of Group Finance within the CFO Finance division. We recognize our responsibilities as the finance leadership of the Group. We use holistic insights and analysis to partner and challenge, supported by an effective, streamlined and well-controlled organization.
LMR is a global team responsible for Liquidity reporting produced by Credit Suisse and its subsidiaries for the main regulators (FINMA, PRA and FED) and other authorities, as well as for management information (MI) to support various functions with regards to liquidity management.
The US LMR group is responsible for the production of i) regulatory filings to the Federal Reserve stemming from the implementation of improved prudential standards of liquidity reporting mandated through the Dodd-Frank Act and ii) internal management information based on Treasury requirements and regulatory supervisory requirements. The role provides a great opportunity to collaborate across many areas of the bank (Front Office, Treasury, Finance Change, Group Finance, IT, Regional Management and Operations) and gain exposure across many different banking products.
Contribute to efficiency and quality through operational improvements and/or report enhancements on new and current tasks where applicable; ensure operational control and identify failures, missing controls and seek solutions.
Provide insight and analysis on liquidity data to support decision-making to key business partners.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- BA/BS in Business or Information Systems (or minor in one of these)
- 0-1 year relevant experience.
- Excellent technology and analytics experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability in strong analytical, quantitative and social skills.
- Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment a plus.
- Self-starter and ability to identify issues and resolve problems.
- Dedication and requisite skills to meet critical business deadlines
- Detailed and have the ability to work independently. Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Familiarity with BIS and US liquidity regulations including Reg. YY Enhanced Prudential Standards for Foreign Banking Organizations; FR2052a; Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR) and Net Stable Funding Ratio (NSFR).