Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Experienced Recruitment Associate #130955
at Credit Suisse
Credit Suisse's Experienced and Campus Recruitment team are recruitment experts and Credit Suisse brand ambassadors, who strategically partner with the business to solve recruitment challenges, provide direction as a control function and make valuable contribution to hiring processes. This support is end to end from planning through execution and across levels from entry level to executive hiring.
We connect Credit Suisse with passionate and talented people, who deliver results and embody our culture. We pride ourselves in our ability to deliver in a dynamic and engaging environment. We are committed to investing and developing our people and building opportunities for growth and progression.
You will be an essential member of the Experienced and Campus Recruitment team, responsible for the identification, selection and hiring of talent for experienced hiring across the United States.
This role reports into the Experienced Recruitment Team Lead based in New York and will cover Investment Banking Capital Markets, Global Markets, and International Wealth Management You will be part of a broader team based in New York and Raleigh covering the aforementioned business areas.
The team in Raleigh and New York is supported by centralized global services providing administrative and interview scheduling assistance enabling you to focus on delivering a consultative service to your client group and developing deep subject matter knowledge.
Your responsibilities will include:
· providing advice and direction to hiring managers and candidates about the entire hiring process, building those relationships effectively being a trusted advisor to both the business and candidates
· conduct thorough intake sessions to understand the business requirements and translate into a solution based recruiting strategy; develop an engaging value proposition that can be communicated to the candidates to sell the opportunities of the role and Credit Suisse
· building sourcing strategies that tap into internal talent pools, diverse markets and external matches; actively providing qualified internal prospects and ensuring cost effective sourcing channels
· provide solutions, including assessment recommendations to narrow the candidate pools to find the best CS fit and structured interviews expertise to support objective candidate feedback
· providing counsel to hiring managers on compensation in line with salary bands, peer ranges, market data and direct peer comparisons
· ensuring effective candidate management providing detailed review of role, overview of compensation & benefits, key messages, resignation coaching and assisting with closing
· ensuring adherence to policies and guidelines in all recruitment activities to enable operational excellence; be able to identify risks and escalate appropriate
· buddying / mentoring other members of the team providing you with opportunity to positively contribute to the building of a strong and supportive culture
To be successful in this role you will have:
· passion about delivering the best results for Credit Suisse
· hands-on in-house recruitment experience recruiting banking professionals
· understanding of the local market and country rules & regulations as they relate to recruitment
· excellent organizational, written and verbal interpersonal skills
· high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards – with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines effectively
· demonstrable relationship building, influence, negotiation and consultation skills with a track record in closing candidates