Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Exposure Monitoring and Reporting Specialist # 130912
at Credit Suisse
Within the Group Finance Division, the Basel Measurement and Reporting (BMR) department is responsible for computing and reporting capital measures of the Firm and certain subsidiaries, including Risk Weighted Assets (RWA), capital, balance sheet & supplementary demonstrate and large exposures in accordance with home country and local regulatory rules. Our core responsibility is to provide high quality information and analysis to both our internal and external partners.
We are searching for a suitable candidate that will support counterparty exposure reporting to align with the U.S. Federal Reserve's new Single Counterparty Credit Limits (SCCL) monitoring and reporting framework. You will assist in working closely with both BMR and cross-divisional colleagues to craft and implement, efficient and controlled regulatory compliant processes to achieve the requirements. In addition, you will have the ability to develop and arrange presentation material for review with senior management and regulatory agencies that describe the data used, methodologies applied, controls and variance analysis. You will benefit from exciting and highly visible role that provides great opportunity to grow and liaise with nearly all divisions and support areas within Credit Suisse.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have strong data analytical and interpretational skills (You should have deep knowledge of Excel functionality)
- You are good in multitasking and meet challenging deadlines in a high pressure environment
- You hold a minimum Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance (CPA, CFA, and/or MBA a plus)
- You can disseminate complex financial information and work well both independently and within a global team
- You have 3 - 5 years of applicable work experience in reporting or accounting, preferably within financial services
- You have deep knowledge of data analytical tools such as R or Python is a plus