Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
FileNet Solution and Requirements Engineer # 134978
at Credit Suisse
Credit Suisse Records Management (also known as records and information management, is an organizational function committed to the management of information in an organization throughout its life cycle, from the time of creation or inscription to its eventual disposition. This includes identifying, classifying, storing, securing, retrieving, tracking and destroying or permanently preserving records) team will be at the forefront of building BRM (Business Records Management) initiative to seamlessly transition to the next generation of record management systems, ensuring a creative global records management platform to all of bank's business clients.
Our strategy is to design a consolidated target solution, including people, process and platform leveraging market research and peers best practice. Calculate a sustainable business case based on target solution, future trends (e.g. Digitalization) and end2end Business process analyzes.
We are rapidly growing our team in Raleigh and keen on hiring a Senior FileNet Solution architect with Requirements gathering experience to drive our next generation BRM platform development.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
As Sr. FileNet and Requirements engineer, you will be involved with the multiple interfacing applications and clients to gather requests, propose solutions and implement on the Banks FileNet platform with the help of a global team.
- 7 years' experience working on FILENET P8 platform is a must.
- Configuration and Customization of at least 2 of IBM FileNet products like Content Navigator, Content collector, Enterprise Records etc. is a must.
- Deep understanding for a Compliance Archive or Records management platform in Financial institutions.
- Developing custom Java based web applications for IBM File Net Platform
- Developing comprehensive search and reporting capabilities for IBM FileNet Platform.
- Providing technical mentorship and oversight to Development, and Implementation teams in the design, development and implementation of highly scalable, maintainable solutions that meet the business need effectively.
- Working with partners to understand short and long-term business needs and develop enterprise-wide solutions for Content management and Information governance.
- Participating in technology and functional planning processes to help develop development standards and solutions for the enterprise.
For more information visit Technology Careers.